[CBQ] thinning brass, need info re: available high quality plastic model

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] thinning brass, need info re: available high quality plastic models
From: "smokyjoe66" <js08ws62@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:39:45 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1321911586; bh=xPkfkbqOkKRjxbzJwKDFVwhCb/Rh7xnhxlDeb485fbg=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cpVFrnLsXsVYKhid8HvHbzgusgTcOBiD1ZVBfE9EFEvMOl1VHt8HU458a17k1qAyJ15DWlQwYyVARz76yey4mCQx9o4wYjxQOw6oEHH2BfQ5UF+kp3DlPN12k/CPCPyw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I am thinning my HO scale collection of brass, having decided I have too much
money involved in that. But I am not losing my enthusiasm for Q model
railroading, though.

Most members of this group are much more knowledgeable than I about available Q
models so, would anyone be so kind as to inform me what CB&Q (nothing after the
merger) waycars are available in plastic, ready-to-run, which are very, very
accurate representations of the prototype.

Any waycar type, okay. Doesn't matter if it is wooden. 4-window classic or
modern steel silver. If the latter, though, I want it to have the red stripe.
Wooden way cars must have the rear platform marker lamps with jewels.

Perfectly acceptable if anyone wants to sell me something from their private
collection. However, any model offered must be without flaws.

Please contact me off-line with any info.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

~ John

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com