Re: [CBQ] RE: Shedd Aquarium Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: Shedd Aquarium Car
From: wrjensen@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 21:37:12 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309556233; bh=76rBAUQr1aeHkrusDuLyTFUh/47MVz5xFD+hRDXgi7c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Lr09BlnXmMRWgmdidvP0FfY31OGxCYS5f51tN+pDblDKawAZd5DixzgfIOZq6oWl8pTF187JKu0KglKlK1xySFdl0EiljurRZVg9/IBWg1eYArLaw8hWOXokVhWE4XbJ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The US Fish and Wildlife service has "fish Cars" to transport fish. There
is one on display in Spearfish SD. http://www.fws.gov/dcbooth/fishcars.html

I went thought it last fall,. based on some of the information there. They
would have ran on the Q ant some point but I never dug around to find out
it this is really true.

Will

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com