[CBQ] Alley Job Photos needed

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Alley Job Photos needed
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 18:11:52 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1306966335; bh=JHcl+sg6/DfMOL9IgGJ6El3dzWL3IMrPzIPORP86XXc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-AOL-IP:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BYlTKtlcyzLFka9IVtXD02HeU6HvNEYiMqFRWzwTOIi8JaJz7TGxu+AqatorJ5g/NOASDDPfHHhHMoZ7oQvIitQRFfzfNiBa8JNyhJ4pdt6YL/ByrK6sivfzZ76syV3a
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
After 45 plus years of research and discussions with the old heads the
Alley Job article was submitted recently. I am not exaggerating as the first
info was provided to me prior to 1966 by my grandfather.
Many of you have told me of your interest in this article and your memories
 of the job.

The one thing that I have been unable to find is a photo of the switches in
 the Alley. The switch mechanisms/stands  were somewhat unique in that they
 were imbedded in the street rather than off to the side. The throw
mechanism was between the rails under a cover and perpendicular to the  rails.

If anyone has a photo of the switches it would be greatly appreciated. Also
 any photos of the job in the Alley would be great. I have a couple but the
more  the merrier.

Thanks for any help,

Leo Phillipp

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com