Re: [CBQ] Re: Livestock Pens at Oregon, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Livestock Pens at Oregon, IL
From: sartherdj@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:39:08 EST
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292801958; bh=sWGxRRmaY061NvaL9FU/6Fo1cVa6RnBTR94xRWc5Pl0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-AOL-IP:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Wd8rqiY+v/LYUTI2urd2pH0fnuiQ7g0hxb+rZVALo7NWX5Nte0vg0O9M5d5vKTbtoFm2GE0rYQo5jdFuoxLOYAYPdd0EAabds4nM9t0eWmaLA2Ps2WRi340W75PJnTjo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill,

Thanks for taking my question about the Oregon Stock Pens to the "next
level" and presenting it to your friends and acquaintances that lived  in
Oregon, IL  while growing-up.  I most certainly appreciate your  efforts and
willingness to seek out any recollections that could help me out in  my
research
efforts concerning the stock pens at Oregon, IL.   Thanks  also for adding
another really neat photo of the Oregon Station area to your  Photo Album.
Now that I can see what I should be looking for in a photo to  locate the
stock pen area I went back through your other photos in the album and  spotted
the pens in three other photos.  Once one knows what to look  for the pen
area also appears in photo #1 "Oregon Station from atop  Waycar,"  photos #7
and #8 of "5632 West at Speed" and finally your  latest addition to the
album, photo #32 "Zephyr and the Livestock  Pens."   These are all great
historic photos in your album,  thanks for sharing them.  Always welcoming any
other recollections or  photos you may have that relate to Oregon, IL.

Later,  Dave S.    Tucson,  AZ

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com