[CBQ] Mercantile library was:Burlington Annual Reports

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Mercantile library was:Burlington Annual Reports
From: jeff worones <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:11:43 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289970712; bh=Xy+K90JFeffgSsTCcVHQwo9ID/bmXdM9q8RwNitewJs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RS2ESey1AuAVVMH7M7p4LEyLOsiu7Ri6Fs30ADZRjSXFuZQ5P9BB5ayLGL4SmnV4/tcngxPEQz6P+3V8TBuufqz31WdfVOpxqsdyphyt0YK5yrVQU2ca+jRl6n41qU4V
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If you contact the folks there, they are very helpful and will copy/mail just
about anything you need.
I ordered a bunch of Rock Island documents from the J. W. Barriger collection
and looking to order more from the MILW papers.
You can hire a research assistant to look for specific things, but I just went
with the shotgun approach based on the file folder descriptions. Hit some pay
dirt on JWB convincing JW Ingram to leave the FRA and take the job of President
of the RI in 1975.

Jeff

Jeff Worones
Seattle WA