[CBQ] Falstaff - Was Skid Row Decal Series

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Falstaff - Was Skid Row Decal Series
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:42:42 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289601770; bh=0Pejt5B5zrd8/fg0VEjSxSw84z2WaHRfW0kaMmYuYCE=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hbI+IEmTDjPJcTlfN37PZu5itKv3s7cv+u9st4f8yMcj1UhXvTJHdw3zoY9VG19UirSx2BMnMqF8yXDQq+fwO0CnU0Pm5zqUoJlN7VUqHsuS3cnJWFNy2nFUz497D8M6
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The original Falstaff Brewery was in St. Louis, owned by the Lemp family.
Some of the buildings still stand, across the interstate from the
Anheuser-Busch brewery.  The history of this company is very interesting and
surprising ? in 1890, Lemp Brewing becomes the first brewery to distribute
nationally and is the first to use refrigerated rail cars.

For an interesting read see:
http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/history-falstaff-brewing.htm

Does anybody like IBC root beer??

Dave Lotz