[CBQ] Olympus update

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Olympus update
From: "ihtfpinc" <pstepek@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 02:00:28 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1287453638; bh=qs61k0bOORjB3/9n2q1tRZBI7wP01OFNedc8wZzWCu0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UGUTg8AetDtr1djKGff4H+vfmyk+w4T/CRzs2wsodSpQyF5PPwR+mfggZ70EVNaPC/la0PsLC0+GLS0EzjH4aNUa+sN/lgXA/1W8EtQxrhDyhvWMYNU8eh5TNOHMOlXk
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
great news!
First the IRM board has officially approved the acquistion of CBQ 907,
otherwise known as the baggage car Olympus.
Second, the parts needed to make the car roadworthy have been located, and we
hope to have the car ready to travel soon!

Funding has been making decent progress, as we have been saving all donations
made this summer to the streamliner sleeper train at IRM. There remains a need
however, as we still need to fund the cost of keeping the car on property, and
doing some of the early restoration work. We still need about $6000, so any
donation, large or small will help.
Public support of the car has been great and keeps us going. Now as we approach
the end of the year, donations to this CBQ car (or any CBQ car for that matter)
is fully tax deductible.

Thanks to everyone that has come by to say hello, and thanks in advance to
anyone that can see their way clear to help us out.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com