Re: [CBQ] Re: Strauss books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Strauss books
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286585818; bh=OiA5MTmsP1uLapA9bEScEd6GNFn4pbz60cNDKxxV8UY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ha4Qfq0wQW8we7BCBwuHVPNSp8Y0QhdLD8N9hfB3FXKIZhdBUAyn9zmZPfmCTcHSzY4fwvyDKQIQLDuTujlCtxYjRsn9TSxlVJ3vpGHtMuwcMorhgpVJ9Ta1kWdv6T/A
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Fear not Charlie.  Morning Sun will have a book on the railroad in question
coming soon.  The author of the Morning Sun book has been very active on that
railroad's yahoo group and promises it will be better.  As for the sub-par
book,
that author did work for the railroad for a brief period and I, as a relative
youngster, did appreciate the book as I was not around to see and photograph
the
line myself.  However, I do agree that it could have been much better.

 Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com