Re: [CBQ] 2nd edition Pea-vine book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 2nd edition Pea-vine book
From: "Scott A. Stephenson" <rrscott135@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1277817349; bh=MlRNrD2jQKk/W4eu8at1UDfUttK/EnGbMbS2zP1Js1g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=m59H5xQYS97zHNbgTcli2zLrZGbNnq4MBkxsSRmfR8I3fYGsg32E0MHoTvyEjBWB2dQ+9snKOEBiL7244tVbgFetBCqwA2lWhUJYtOdgr97ha2IIeIpRFV4e1dlV7ceX
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
First, my Disclaimer:  Let me preface my statements by saying I have no
connection with Mr. Linroth, have never met him, and will not gain from what I
am about to say.

Group,
This book is fantastic!  I recently received my signed copy of the 2nd edition
and I am blown away by the number of photos, content of the text, and the
thoroughness of the research.  Pictures of obscure towers/stations/locations
that must have taken years to find are all right there at your fingertips.  If
you have any connection or can relate to the CB&Q/BN in and around this part of
Illinois, this book is a must for your collection.  You will not be
disappointed.  It will become a resource and tool that will be used and
examined for years!

Scott Stephenson
Geneseo, Illinois