Re: [CBQ] Dutch Drop

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dutch Drop
From: wade griffis <wadegriffi@att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:29:23 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1266280186; bh=0mcqhxugCiQuIT22NM/zNDh+WuQBle9xRnzJNPcQQEo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RFl/uJhW1WgTZWzfwypijFxJvZ/a7rAFyLPUfZ9LTv+AWLTL1U2bV9xGg7FG/PRSWAKyyU0+DpDXMj365HOzwef0DGBe4t+sJtU4yq6Rl8rGj5G31gobslCDzcENrDF7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This "speed" seems to be a bit unusual .  I believe I've read more than one
place that 18 mph is the speed to avoid.  From what I remember the 18 mph is
the maximum harmonic for most freight cars and running at that speed for any
length of time leads to tracking problems and derailments.  WBG.