Re: [CBQ] Re: No good deed goes unpunished

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: No good deed goes unpunished
From: Ed <gatsby3737@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:31:14 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1244482282; bh=Zx5YP+VAFMhuoYqbmwrCh+KH0XVOEOBNrAswAnqBVck=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dAnsfQsv+34zbqTDzL66jA2xAYoy+FRrKFJ4xEyWts+B/YD11s/FhDR6UYTLqnYIL1SZ+STBzETKIg5fVh+oKIaDBMi1Aft9AZQN33XHABf/tD4Lq2aH/NgvFIPH8zab
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The dogs bark, the donkeys bray, the camels grunt and the mole continues
to work on turning his little home into a mountain....as the caravan moves on.
Ed