[CBQ] Stock from North going west

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Stock from North going west
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:50:42 EDT
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1241747500; bh=+boUpvs5AK+yMy1HOgwRJY1SmBTjxTpjUlr/Qy2MDWY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=A0Vxd08H4nDEU5zzjCMaaTm3YpaUh7Qu6zRsa77639e4ropJfiIcxhdIVdgG52r9e8ocIrvC9DL4G/jqbntido0IlW3zY6x7nDd/KJk+QxnXtjliM8tKv+NGRhLO9Dji
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Only because I'm planning on modeling the "aurora terminal" and the
movement of stock is one of the interesting items and I know from hanging on
the
sides of the cars how the normal,routine stock movements from the C&I to
Montgomery moved; but how were the moves involving eastbound stock from the
C&I to points on the mainline handled at Aurora/Eola/Montgomery ?

Look at this years BRHS calendar shot at Mendota with a load of sheep
first out for Princeton. Look at Russ's 3/3/09 list of #88 with stock for both
Montgomery and Earlville. At Aurora did 88 s/o all the stock on the sheep
yard  lead and then a yard crew brings the Earville load back to Eola for  a
mainline crew to handle? Did #88 hold on to that one load and take  it to
Eola and then the shuffle takes place there ?
Does the switch crew shove the lone car of Earlville stock to the west  end
of the "old north main" for the westbound mainline crew to p/u there ?

If the stock needs to be "rested" at Montgomery,when reloaded does  it go
to Eola to be added to a p/u there or is it p/u at Montgomery.

I dont know and I doubt there are many left around who actually saw this
but..........hey whats your thoughts on the most cost efficient way to
handle this move ? Clearly it happened more than I thought.

Leo Phillipp
Ps-Interest in details of operations are similar to interest in details on
models,right?!

**************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
$449!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222382499x1201454962/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663472%3B36502367%3Bg)