Re: [CBQ] Re: Remaining In-use Equipment Roster and others

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Remaining In-use Equipment Roster and others
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1238371206; bh=VD3qX0o29bABPMqzr5cm2kuOlaW8atDiOO6CDYwOiT4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kIXF9k+j0S+Jca2n2WLyogGLYnIiaxKMhOz/AHmeyUKdPWuTY0twZyNbmdBdH0R89n1SK5sk4BkJWBovasZT3axnRuQuhPzbmcguzFUCtGrrpbgElU6DhCJ48G/otURi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the info Tom.  I did some digging and it looks like there are 3
U28Bs still in service on TTI.  Those units have been added to the roster,
along with updating the information on the Farmington and Western pieces and
the 9972 at MOT, which is now for sale.  I've also renamed the tabs for ease of
use as suggested.  The file has been uploaded under the same name.
 Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com

<I believe there is still an ex-Q U28B left on TTI in Kentucky - definitely a
unit that should be saved not only because of the CB&Q heritage but because <of
the lack of GE U-boats preserved.

<Also, if you right click on the Excel spreadsheet tab there is an option to
"Rename" the tab. That way the data on the tabs will be self-explanatory. If
you <have problems with the rename, just let me know - I can rename them and
send a copy to you.

<Tom Mack
<Cincinnati, OH