RE: [CBQ] 20 Free CB&Q Profiles of Locomotives, Cars and a Caboose

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 20 Free CB&Q Profiles of Locomotives, Cars and a Caboose
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:48:04 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Folks,

A reminder that the whole Commercial Post arrangement is twofold:

1) to allow the list Moderator & Owner to determine if the offering is
appropriate for the members of this list
2) to allow those members of this list who don?t want to read emails
offering items for sale to be easily delete them

While ?technically? Mr. Fletcher?s post skirts the requirements for a
commercial post, as it offers something for free, when you go to his web
site, it does offer products for sale.  I agree with Jan that the ulterior
motive for the giveaway was to draw folks to his commercial site to increase
his sales.  It definitely falls into that ?gray? area.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner