Re: [CBQ] NP 10-6s was Re: Branchline coaches

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NP 10-6s was Re: Branchline coaches
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:28:44 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sorry, my mistake (re: 10-5).

The Walthers car is a 4140 - and the PRR did own quite a few.  But,
SP owned more than a few as well, and the stainless clad version was
much more popular in the South.  Just make sure you get the right
Walthers 10-6, they chose some very good ones (leaving out the ones I
want which would be useful for the ARZ, Blackhawk, CZ, etc.).