RE: [CBQ] bus service

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] bus service
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:55:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I don't have my copy of that Burlington Bulletin in front of me either but as I
recall it had the Trailways era documented.  Check the BRHS website for
availability of a backissue.  It's well worth the price as much was actually
done originally by Bus World.  Great photos!  Also the definitive Burlington
book "Burlington Route" by Richard Overton has some coverage of the bus
operations.  It shows up on eBay & is can be found in larger libraries (&
smaller ones if in Q country!)   Gerald