[CBQ] Re: BRHS Fall Meet

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Fall Meet
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:39:56 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,

Sorry ? my bad!  The Zephyr Trip will be Thursday, September 25th; the bus
tour Friday the 26th, the Annual Meeting, Swap, Clinics, Contests banquet &
program on the 27th and everyone heads home on Sunday the 28th.

Dave Lotz
BRHS VP Operations

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com <mailto:CBQ%40yahoogroups.com> , "Dave Lotz"
<Dave_Lotz@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The Fall Meet for the BRHS is planned for September 27-28 in Macomb,
> Illinois at the Western Illinois University.
>
> We are organizing a unique meet this year, starting with actually
riding the
> Illinois Zephyr over the old Q rails from Chicago Union Station to
Macomb
> and will return early Sunday morning! Those who want to drive are
welcome
> to do so, but will miss out on the unique experience and fun we'll
have on
> board as we pass through historic Q locations such as the Zephyr
Pit,
> Cicero, La Grange, Naperville, Aurora, Mendota and Galesburg.
Those who
> want to join us along the way may do so at regular Amtrak fares.
Friday we
> are working out the exciting details for a Burlington Trailways,
bus tour
> through west central Illinois and southeastern Iowa with lunch at
the
> historic Big Muddy's in the Rock Island freight house in
Burlington, Iowa.