[CBQ] Trains magazines for sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Trains magazines for sale
From: "rlpattersonjr" <rlpattersonj@netcommander.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:07:09 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm trying to make room for new stuff, so I'm cleaning out the old.  I
have Trains magazines from 1993 to 2007 for sale.  I thought I'd offer
them here first, before I go to ebay.  Anyway here's the deal, 1994
through 2007 are complete sets.  1993 is missing the January edition.

I will sell them for a buck an issue/$12 for each year (much cheaper
than Kalmbach will sell you back issues).  I'd rather sell them as
complete years, instead of dealing with individuals copies.  Shipping
will be at cost, for the shipping carton and USPS media mail, so it's
relatively cheap.  If you or someone you know might be interested please
email me off-list at rlpattersonj@netcommander.com
<mailto:rlpattersonj@netcommander.com>

Thanks,

Richard Patterson