Re: [CBQ] Yards in Chicago

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Yards in Chicago
From: "Russell Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:26:18 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie,

Switch and Tower on CB&Q were at Roby St. Tower was stayed at job
until 1952. Tracks were still used until the movement until late
1964. Frank Hankiewicz told me he had done a job at Roby a couple
times when his early work. We started work in 1986. While the
job was at Damen the CB&Q called it "Roby".

In later from my job had done Ticket at Western for a couples of
months. It was nice new stuffs. This would have been on fall of
1966. I used a school for class from 1963-1964 and at that point
was still same as they had away been. Place was moved after middle
of that day from fall of 1964. My 1964-1965 was a different ride.

The B&O and C&NW were not CB&Q places. For that mater the B&O and
the B&OCT also used afferent places that should have done in the
same places.

Not: I did put #5 wrong. It did not go in the roundhouse at #3 & #4.
#5 turned to the left and used the Western from the South Side wards.

Russ