RE: [CBQ] FT logo special on RFD-TV w/Burlington footage

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] FT logo special on RFD-TV w/Burlington footage
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 08:06:59 -0700
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jan is right. I found this film most interesting as it does show a lot of Q
early Zephyrs and some steam - but only real quick shots of the steam.

Like Jan, I too noticed early SW switchers in what appears to be  ALL
black?? with white?? BURLINGTON lettering and the BR logo under the cab
window. At first I thought it was just a GM/EMD photo shot at LaGrange, but
then there are some scenes with more than one doing yard work.

Would appear to me to be early paint schemes that lasted just a short time
in actually service.

Anyone adding info would be great.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA