Re: [CBQ] InterMountain (Ready built) & Westerfield Kit CASWELL Gondola

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] InterMountain (Ready built) & Westerfield Kit CASWELL Gondola
From: Kenneth Martin <kmartin537@surewest.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:42:03 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill,
The Intermountain website says May release. I see from a different site
they will do an undecorated kit as well which they list as cheaper than
the decorated. Better for us Q modelers.

There is also a picture in BB 35 page 136. Cars are class GA-2 built by
Standard Steel Car Company in 1903,  Caswell is the type of drop doors.

Ken Martin