Re: [CBQ] Re: GN EB 1967-68 on Q

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: GN EB 1967-68 on Q
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
It was always my observation Q E's CHI-STP and GN
power west of St. Paul. also Ranch Car, Diner, Great
Dome.  Ranch Car was coach lounge and Great Dome was
sleeper(Pullman) lounge, Diner served everybody full
meals.    CY
P.S.I got chased out of Great Dome ofton because I was
always a coach passenger .

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM