[CBQ] Castle Graphics (Rolling stock) galleries back online...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>,<BNlist@yahoogroups.com>,<MFCL@yahoogroups.com>,<STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Castle Graphics (Rolling stock) galleries back online...
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:47:13 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sorry for the crosspost, but I know quite a few people have been looking
forward to seeing the rolling stock galleries back online.  Well, they are now!
 :)  No captions as of yet (and will probably quite awhile before I get them),
but you can look at the filename and see the number, location and date if I
know it.  Some interesting new stuff, a BN wood caboose (built from a wood
boxcar), CB&Q cars (including whale bellies), SP&S & Wilson Car Lines boxcars,
and more...

http://www.castlegraphics.com

Cheers!

Jan Kohl