[CBQ] CB&Q Yard @ Riverside, Illinois

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Yard @ Riverside, Illinois
From: "jostrunc" <jostrunc@accesstoledo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:35:59 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm looking for drawings (plans) of the small CB&Q yard with a small
roundhouse that was at Riverside, Illinois. I'm guessing the yard
existed from about 1900 to 1950s? I did find a 1900 (approx. year)
plan on the Sanborn Maps (spelling could be off)but all
notes/descriptions were not readable & it contained minimal usable
information. I'm interested in recreating it on my model railroad. I
lived in area but can only remember a possible one track coal delivery
siding. Thanks