[CBQ] Re: CB&Q 1960's timetables

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q 1960's timetables
From: "Ed DeRouin" <Ed@pixelspublishing.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:59:14 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom and Others:

CB&Q issued public timetable marked as Principle Trains rather than used the
word
condensed. So, yes a full timetable was printed at that time.

Yes, the CB&Q issued a timetable for May-October 1964.

I believe that no timetable was issued in April 1968, so the June 9 issue
followed the
October 29, 1967 issue. The reason was the court decision to delay the merger.
Employee
timetables were printed for May 1, 1968, but not issued. I suspect a print run
of publics
was destroyed. The ETT were not issued.

The January 1970 timetable was the final CB&Q timetable issue.

Regards,

Ed DeRouin