[CBQ] What parts?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] What parts?
From: "Mike Gruber" <mgruber000@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:39:04 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I've recently purchased a Bachnann steel caboose and am rehabing it
into a Q NE-12. I have found all the grabs except for the roof of the
cupola. Any sugestions or will I have to make my own? Also, what smoke
stack would be appropriate to use? While I'm at it, does anyone make
replacement roof walkways? Thanks in advance, Mike