[CBQ] Burlington Route Steam Locomotive Photos - Commercial Post

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Route Steam Locomotive Photos - Commercial Post
From: "TEB2771" <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 07:35:04 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
At the Dubuque meet we introduced a CD of 140 Burlington Route steam locomotive
photos from the Roy Campbell Collection, a collection that had been dormant for
40-50 years. Many are from Campbell's own photography and most have never
before been published. Campbell was a Milwaukee businessman who amassed one of
the largest steam photo collections in the Midwest from the 1920's to the
1950's; from 1947 to 1949 he was Sales Manager for Kalmbach Punlications, then
only MR and Trains.
    The CD was well received by purchases and comments on the photos' quality,
resolution (600 dpi, blow up well and still retain clarity), and CD format
(printable on your own printer into your own book, or individual pahes
printable). Since that time we have sold a number of these CD's by mail order
from posts on this list, and we would welcome comments on this list from
purchasers.
    Burlington Route Steam Locomotive Photos is available for $20 (check or
money order) plus $2 S&H (WI residents add 5.5% sales tax = $1.10) from Merrill
Publishing Associates, P.O. Box 51, Merrill, WI 54452. Also available at the
same price is Soo Line Steam Locomotive Photos, 150 Soo Line and predecessor
Wisconsin Central photos, and soon to arrive is Early Twentieth Century Rock
Island Steam Locomotive Photos (will be posted on RITS list upon completion).
Order now for Christmas.
Tom Burg for Merrill Publishing Associates.

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/T42rFC/KbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM