[CBQ] CBQ handrail and walkway colors

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ handrail and walkway colors
From: "Byron Gohl" <gohlbd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:22:09 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I am attempting to detail a couple of Atlas GP-40s and a U-25B to a
bit more realistic standard, and would appreciate some information on
colors on the "Q" (as we northern lines folks referred to it, or the
land of the "waterwalkers" grin).  Specifically, are the handrail
sanctions black or red, and are the walkways black?  Also, in the
photos I have, it doesn't appear that the handrails at the end
platforms were painted white as most other roads had done; were they?
On the blackbird scheme, were any of the end platform handrails
white?  Thanks in advance,

Byron Gohl

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM