Re: [CBQ] CB&Q - RR affiliations

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q - RR affiliations
From: Rick Buck <firecad67@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:58:30 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I can give some info reguarding central Illinois.  I
don't recall anything but CB&Q engines going through
Beardstown "B&O dead-ended on it's own tracks".  As
for boxcars, we saw alot of GN, NP, NS, IC & RI.
Today the yard is very colorful with engines from all
kinds of railroads, rental units I think.

Rick

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM