[CBQ] Locomotive scrapping question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Locomotive scrapping question
From: "Bob Yarger" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:11:41 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  We all know that many of the CB&Q steam locomotives were gathered at
Galesburg, to be later towed to Sterling, to be scrapped.

  But what was done with the ones stored at Lincoln?  Were they also taken
to Galesburg, or sent elsewhere for scrap?  Were many cut up in Lincoln  by
the RR itself?

----

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM