[CBQ] Kadee SP Cement Hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Kadee SP Cement Hoppers
From: asychis@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:08:13 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
For anyone that may be interested, the Amarillo Railroad Msueum is selling a
custom run of Kadee PS-2 cement hoppers on e-Bay.  Search for Southern Pacific
Covered Hoppers, and I think you will be pleased!  We are offering two
numbers that Kadee is not selling through their retailers.  There are (were)
150 of
each number, so we are offering far fewer models that Kadee will be selling.
If you want all four Numbers (ours plus Kadee's) order soon.

Jerry Michels
Amarillo Railroad Museum
Custom Car Coordinator

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM