Re: [CBQ] Puzzling about the Q's early EMC/EMD switchers.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Puzzling about the Q's early EMC/EMD switchers.
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:51:59 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As far as I can tell and the research I have done the SW-1 was delivered
black I have 4 models of this in brass one painted black as delivered, one
in the black bird colors, one Chinese red, and one as BN.  I enjoy this
thread as the first diesel switchers are a passion of mine.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY