Re: [CBQ] Couple of more dispatcher sheet questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Couple of more dispatcher sheet questions
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:54:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
sholding@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Bill
> I would say the double lines may have denoted the double track.  Do not know
> for sure
> As far as the Machens problem.  See trains 83 and 91 and 84 and 92

Steve,

That answers my question. I'm still working on it and your answers have
helped greatly. Fortunately at my operating sessions I often have some
current and former railroad employees and occasionally a current train
dispatcher. They help remind of the "model" dispatcher of the problems
you mentioned. There is no doubt that with no paper trail those modeling
"now" 30 years hence will have a much more difficult problem knowing
exactly what was happening.

Bill