[CBQ] New N Scale E5 Shells!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] New N Scale E5 Shells!
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 22:30:48 -0500
Cc: "Joe Valerio" <trainutz@excite.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just got back from a working week in MN and I brought back with me
something of interest to N scale Burlington modelers.  Gregg Scott of GHQ
has created E5A and B shells from the Life-like E6 and Joe Valerio is
casting them in resin.  Andy Hegstad just posted photos of these to the new
nburlingtonroute Yahoo list and one of them he has detailed.  He has given
me permission to share them with us on the CBQ list and I posted them to the
Files section of the CBQ list.
detailed how they went together on the Nscale Varnish site so if you?re
interested you should be able to find the discussions there.  The shells are
available for purchase from Joe Valerio.  You can contact him at
trainutz@excite.com.  They are a drop-on fit to the LL chassis.  A complete
folder of pictures can be found in the Files section.

Now, if a cast resin shells like this were available in HO scale to fit on
the Proto 2000 E6 power chassis, how many folks would be interested in
buying them?  Email me off-list at Dave_Lotz@Charter.net with the number of
A and B unit shells that you would buy ? assuming these would be in the
$50 - $75 range.

Dave Lotz
St. Louis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM