Re: [CBQ] DZ Et Al Head End Info Needed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] DZ Et Al Head End Info Needed
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:10:36 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
No... that was the interesting part.  All of the CZ's that had this traffic
were 1st section CZ's - and had the traffic added at Omaha and/or
"Lincoln".  Remember that Omaha was late night, and Denver early morning,
power changed at Denver.  So slipping all extra head end off at Denver
would have been rather easy.  BTW, year was 1966.

Bob Webber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM