Re: [CBQ] Converting vintage Q 8mm film

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Converting vintage Q 8mm film
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:09:11 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie beat me to it, but I'll echo his comments:  you want to convert
the film to digital DVD.  Then the film itself is preserved, and it's a
cinch to pull images from whatever frame you want.  Note that 8mm film
is shot at a lower resolution and (usually) lens quality, you will
probably not find that many single frames that look as well as they do
'moving'...

There are many places that convert movies, just Google "8mm film
conversion".

Cheers!

Jan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM