[CBQ] Updates at Castle Graphics

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Updates at Castle Graphics
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:59:13 -0400
Cc: <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
If you haven't checked it out lately, there is a BUNCH of new stuff...
http://www.castlegraphics.com

Some new CB&Q steam and freight cars, as well as a BN hopper built in 1945
(obviously not for BN...)
Super thanks to Dave Lotz who assisted me with figuring out which Q 4-4-0s were
what, so now there are detailed captions for those as well as 10 wheelers.

Many new BN locomotives, including 2 shots of the LP gas SD40-2s, a high-nose
SD7 w/out dynamic brakes still in BN lettering in 2003!

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
Castle Graphics
www.castlegraphics.com