RE: [CBQ] Digest Number 2356

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Digest Number 2356
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:10:15 -0800
Bcc:
Robert,

If you are signed in to Yahoo and you should be able to access "MY GROUPS"
and if one of them is "CBQ", then you should have a box on the left of the
screen that has several menu names which should all be highlighted in BLUE.
I assume you have logged in properly but just wanted to reconfirm this.

In the menu box on the left, click on the name "Photos". You should then see
16 photos, my RPO car is on the next page, photo #17.

Hope this helped.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM