Re: [CBQ] "New" Photo Site

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] "New" Photo Site
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:40:06 -0500
Paul,
Thanks for posting that site.  Did a search on Keokuk and found a 1953
timetable for the Centreville branch and photographic evidence of the
Pioneer Zephyr passing through Keokuk (although the date for the picture
seems too early).  Does anyone know when and why this trip up the K-line may
have happened?
Duncan Cameron