[CBQ] re 4978

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] re 4978
From: "leo_mccauley2001" <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 02:56:52 -0000

 Thanks to Mr. Carroll, and Louis Z. for all the information on the
4078, the comments, that I have made in the past, were based on
things that I had been told. Unfortunately, when the 4078 was brought
into Ottawa, I was under a bad influence, namely needing to work, to
pay bills.
 i have been working with this old girl, for 8 years now, and will
continue to do so, I am told that we will be giving the 4978 a new
coat of paint this year, as what with several years of sand blasting
by wind drift sand the paint at the top of the locomotive is rather
thin.
 Again, thank you for all the help, you have saved me a trip to
Ottawa, to the newspaper there.
 If any of you ever want a tour of the museum, let me know, I need
about 40 minutes to get to the museum.
Leo McCauley
McNabb, Il.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM