Re: [CBQ] Merry Christmas (& a little gift)

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Merry Christmas (& a little gift)
From: "East Pass" <EastPass@19main.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:42:02 -0600
Charlie,

In the current context diagrams are prepared by the car
builders, not the Railroad. I do not know how long back
that dates. Current Railroad diagrams are just general
layouts. They do go into great detail as to the
specifications and manufacture's part number for just
about all components. Component drawings would come from
the manufacture.

Russ