Re: [CBQ] Renascence

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Renascence
From: tim fleck <tf5077@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:28:37 -0800 (PST)
The original was hanging in the super office in the
Lincoln depot before the remodel. I believe BN took it
down to Fort Worth to archive in their art collection
. Anyone olease correct me if this is not true.

/-O==O------------o==o------------o==o-----------o==o-'
> > zephyrus@rickadee.net
> http://www.prototrains.com
> >

> Renascence actually has fairly muted colors, rather
> impressionistic.  I've
> never seen the original (does it still exist?) but
> from the calendar top it
> looks to me like a watercolor.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com