RE: [CBQ] Car Diagrams

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Car Diagrams
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:27:54 -0800
Bcc:
I suggest you obtain a copy of W. David Randall's book, "The Passenger Car
Library - Volume 1 CB&Q". On page 108 is a drawing of the 10/6 sleeping
cars. Page 124 has a drawing of Silver Pouch.

Another source would be the Railway Production Classics book "Passenger Car
Diagrams" covering the Brulington. This book also has drawings, but not as
detailed as the above noted book. Page 28 has the 10/6 cars and page 42 has
the Silver Pouch.

I think these are out of production, but you can try librarys, ebay, hobby
shops, used book stores, etc.

Good luck.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA