RE: [CBQ] Q video on sale at Green Frog

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Q video on sale at Green Frog
From: GEU30CG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:26:42 -0400
Hello,

I have this video.  For the most part it is segments from other Green Frog
videos that included CB&Q trains.   Much of it from Chicago Odyssey series shot
by Emory Gulash.

Good footage, but not much new.  Might be "some" very early merger stuff, but
most of the film from CB&Q days.

Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, IA
geu30cg@aol.com