[CBQ] Waycar Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Waycar Questions
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 16:12:07 -0500
Cc: jcarrow@theramp.net
Greetings,

A friend is assisting the group working on restoring waycar 14451 at the Union
Railroad Museum at Mendota, IL.  He said the issue came up on whether these
four window waycars were originally delivered and used with the marker lamp
mounted on the roof of the cupola.  I told him I don't even know what model of
waycar these are, but I know where I can get this basic info from.  That's why
I'm contacting the list to find info and links to any info/pix which can be
used to accurately guide the restoration of this car.  My thanks to all in
advance for assistance on this.

And speaking of waycars...I found myself wondering recently when the 'Q started
painting their waycars silver.  Anyone know?  Again, TIA.

Paul (Kossart) - "The CB&Q Guy"
Peru, IL  *USA*
Modeling 1960's in HO.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM