[CBQ] Re: Steam rosters

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Steam rosters
From: "steve_wintner" <steve_wintner@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 12:44:49 -0000
Be aware there have been at least a couple different printings of this
book, and if you are picky, I have been told that the pictures in the
second printing were not taken from the negatives, but somehow from
the first printing (different firm, years later) and hence are not as
good.

I don´t recall exactly, but remember being told to look for first
edition when I bought mine, and there was a price difference - I found
a used bookstore that had both.

Steve

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM