[CBQ] 1943/53 GBW Industry List

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] 1943/53 GBW Industry List
From: "Mark Mathu" <mark@mathu.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:07:02 -0600
Hello Burlington Route fans,

A group of Green Bay & Western enthusiasts has put together a listing of
industries located on the GB&W.  The list is compiled from the 1943 and 1953
editions of the "Official Directory of Industries" published by the railroad.
There are over 1,500 listings in the combined directory.

This might be of interest to CB&Q railfans and modelers because the
directories included the Burlington Route industries for Winona, Minnesota.

The industry directory is at:
http://www.greenbayroute.com/industries.htm

Mark Mathu
The Green Bay Route: http://www.greenbayroute.com/
"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it."

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511