Re: [CBQ] Question about C&S power

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Question about C&S power
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@trib.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:43:57 -0700
Tim,
I do know they occasionally got to Guernsey, Wyoming.  I know that's not
exactly what you had in mind, but it is the CB&Q proper.  That would indicate
they were moving along the Platte Valley line, possibly towards (or away) from
Northport, Nebraska and then back towards Denver.  They may have also traveled
north towards Laurel/Billings, Montana. Of course, this latter part is all
speculation.  However, I did see them in Guernsey in the late 60s/early 70s.
Rick Patterson