Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 1981

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 1981
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@voldoepperwirt.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:59:30 +0100
Russ,

They might have changed the engines road number becaus certain crews would
have refused to ride it. One would not believe how scared some people are
about such numbers. My father told me that we had to renumber room # 13 into
# 14 because hotel guests did not like the idea to sleep there. And since no
one has to stay at Control Point 666 over night it stayes unchanged *g*
hehe.

Florian

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511