[CBQ] Re: Digest Number 1972

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Digest Number 1972
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:19:02 -0000
His team tried to, according to Frailey.

For example, they would include a lunch break for a crew if
immediately after, or before, they worked a passenger train.

They were not successful.  The statement that "it was sort of like
picking up a handful of jello" attributed to Menk on page 108 means
simply that the data was not there to support what they wanted it to
support.  It is analogous to trying to prove that the earth is flat.
You can't because it ain't, simple as that.

sjl